Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: 1-2 League Mag Week 1

SiK

1-2 League Mag Week 1

1-2 Punch League Season 22
    Week 1 Mag

Intro

Welcome to the 22nd Season of the 1-2 League. We have a dope amount of participants to kick off the season and im looking forward to seeing some dope and original punches. Myself and Wordz are using a bracket type system to keep track of ranks and automatically/randomly select each rounds battles. Of course I will be updating all of the stats as far as wins/losses on a weekly basis so the members of the league stay informed. I also liked the 1-2 Cypher that KnowP was doing last season, but instead of awarding each winner an achievement im going to do it a little different. We will hold a cypher each week and at the end of the season the 4 members with the most cypher wins will have a 1-2 Champ Cypher alongside the League Champ Match for a 1-2 Cypher Champ accomplishment. Myself and Wordz will be the judges of the cypher and therefore will not participate. Im going to do my part with dope mags ON TIME and keeping stats updated, but it is ultimately up to yall to show and make this league dope. Goodluck and drop some flames.

Week 1: Matchups/Predictions

Half of these names I havent seen shit from so don’t give me grief about these predictions. I can only go based off of what I know and they will get more detailed as the weeks go on.

The Great Father Vs. King

The Great Father swears that hes got some new tactics in store. With that being said I’ve seen King bring the heat in the Gauntlet and don’t expect TGF to have a chance here.
    V/King 100/0

KnowP Vs. Tay Tay’

KnowP is known around the site for his decent verses with a haymaker here and there. I havent seen anything from Tay except his record and I believe hes an old head…Either way Im going based off what ive seen.
    V/KnowP 70/30

Phonyx Sacred Vs. phlegm

Again I aint seen shit from Phonyx Sacred. Phlegm ive seen a bit from and if im not mistaken he can throw a little heat now and again.
    V/phlegm 80/20

Truth Iscariot Vs. Fresh

A lot of people give fresh shit but I think most of the time hes got decent concepts. Its his wording that hurts him 99% of the time. Truth is a Topical head if im not mistaken and im not sure if he has much or any battle experience…If fresh can keep his wording in check it should be a W for him
    V/Fresh 80/20

Letterman Vs. Spartacus

As I see it(which is the reason Spart is on ignore for me) hes just more annoying less funny TGF. I haven’t even seen him drop a single piece on the site. Lettermen is in the VBL right now and when hes not using filler he has some nice punches…This is goina be lopsided one.
    V/Letterman 100/0

Packed Graves Vs. Galactic

When Gal isn’t robbing me in the SAP with some Cinco De ‘Mayo’ and Mayonnaise stretches he’s actually dropping some nice bars. Packed is the current FL champ and isnt fairing all to bad in the LLL….I think this is going to be the best/toughest matchup of the week. Its hard to say
    V/Tie 50/50

Bender Vs. Ashtray

I know Bender from NC, but honestly all I know him from is his name. I know he battle but havent read any of them. Ashtray is a more unfamiliar though, but his name does implicate he gets butts. As long as its of the female gender Ima go with him over Bender.
    V/Ashtray 51/49

SiK Vs. Narrator

Ima leave this one up to the people of RB
    V/Well See

Wordz Ahgod Vs. Smog

Wordz is an oldschool cat while Smog is newer to this. Wordz seems to be getting back on the better side of battling. Smog while his concepts are fresh his wording falls flat just when you think hes goina drop some flames. Ive seen him drop a firee bar or two though so anything is possible. But you always have to go with experience
    V/WAG 80/20

Allen Knight. Vs. Rilla

Allen was in the Champ Match of the last LLL, and is going to be in the first Champ Match of this season. He made it a decent way in the Gauntlet and always comes nice. His concepts are almost always fresh but sometimes his wording hurts. Rilla seems to still be getting the hang of things and is inconsistent. This is a no brainer as long as Allen shows
    V/Allen Knight. 90/10

Cai Vs. Amen

Havent seen much from Cai and if im not mistaken he is more of a topical head. Amen can at times be inconsistent but for the most part brings some nice bars to the table…I think this one is going to be another lopsided battle
    V/Amen 90/10

Lls Vs. Barcotic

I know Barc is trying something new with the VBL, but before that he champed many text battles. I just think he was getting tired of the same old shit on the text side. Since hes had a break from it I expect nothing but firrre from him…lls I couldn’t tell you, all I know is bring them bars son…
    V/Barcotic 90/10

SiK

Re: 1-2 League Mag Week 1

Dope Bars of 1-2’s Past

Ridiculous Vs Lettermen

I'm a solid piece of stone, testing the quality of bone dog.
    I won't just leave you with a Scar, Lett.. you may also need a nose job.

KnowP Vs Ichobob Chains

this dirty bum got money? he stays in an abandoned house
    only time girls talk about Ich cream.... is after sitting on that niggas couch

Blue Bayou Vs Jayhigh

Ya concepts corny as fuck, it's clear in every bout ya witless
    Each drop expresso much whackness it's puttin Star Bucks outta business

BurdenVs Surviver

I got one for this snake, no show wins he a feared one see.
    One swipe will have Sir pent up on the roof like animal emergencies.

soberSEOLJA Vs Cry

i heard ya been in prison kid, passed around, ur ass fated for a thrill
    cause the NBA aint the only time, that A.I. was traded for a Bill

Allen Knight Vs. El God

your not fucking ur bitch right, you aint equipt to pound her mean
    u neva had her going crazy for u..she just sees a shrink when u pull down ur jeans

Recent WTF’s SiteWide

WTF @Alphabet Pm’n for votes
    WTF @Dia coming dope for 1 round in LLL
    WTF @Cinco De ‘Mayo’ sounding like ‘Mayo’naise because there spelled the same
    WTF @Fresh having the most battles in FL and still being a newb
    WTF @Packed Graves head being bigger than mine
    WTF @MsPush being white and saying the N word in her audio battles

Outro

I know this mag seems short but don’t be disappointed. There aint much to go off since 1. There hasn’t been and battles and 2. It’s only a 1 bar league to begin with. I promise they will get more detailed and I won’t let yall down.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Not bad, bro. Enjoyed the read.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

A- .... except you should have given The Ultimate Hero 200/0 odds of winning.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

good job homie, I fucks with it.
    カミノコトバ

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Blue Bayou, Burden & Allen Knight had flames. This mag was a nice kick start, good shit SikWordz.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

good shit Sik
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    1-0

Respect.

Battle Record
    12-17

Cool beans
    Boss up

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

dope mag dog. thx for the shout outs too.
    they coulda did better on youtube with the best punches tho. they missed a grip dope bars.

and lmao @ 100/0. the Senate gets no respect hahaha.
    and i thought mspush was a Rican from Bmore? I got played !!

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Prediction for our battle was pin point.
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Top DEAD WRONG prediction- The Ultimate Hero vs King.

King was soundly defeated.

Axis Powers
    Battle Record
    1-0

wow, this faggot still using such a queer persona.. if this is how he re-invents himself online, imagine how much of a true lame he is irl.
    I'm so fly, they sent for a swat team to stop me.

HenceForward.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Gayance returns from the land of nude men and veganism just to say that? How much of an apple turnover are you, anyway?

SiK

Quote Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
    Prediction for our battle was pin point.
    What can I say bro. Psychic.