User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: WK 10: Kontext(2-2) vs. Dia(3-2) - Dia WINS BY NO SHOW

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

WK 10: Kontext(2-2) vs. Dia(3-2) - Dia WINS BY NO SHOW

http://imageshack.com/a/img513/6682/ye6d.png
    @Kontext @Dia

Pick 1 Topic from the list & create a verse from it
    Topic list is here,
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...Week-10-Topics

Check ins due on Thursday by 11:59PM
    Verses are due on Saturday by 11:59PM
    Voting ends on Monday by 11:59PM
    New matches are set up on Tuesday's Morning(Before Noon)
    (All times run on Pacific Time)

Please be conscience of the full list of rules
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...642/index.html
    3 Votes are required this week. Every missing vote results in a -1 vote for your next SS League battle.
    Champ & Contender matches are mandatory from now on. Failure in voting for just 1 of these matches results in -2 votes for your next SS League battle.

P.S: Recognition will be given to VOTW

Goodluck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

Re: WK 10: Kontext(2-2) vs. Dia(2-3)

how the fuck did i get 3 losses lol. check.

LX...Bitch
    Battle Record
    73-27
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins

Chekkz
    LethalXpressionZ

Xpressing Lethalness

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    how the fuck did i get 3 losses lol. check.
    @Kontext @Dia verses due tonight

And, Dia I'll edit it to 2-2, I forgot that you sent me a verse in the inbox for your montauk battle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Frost View Post
    @Kontext @Dia verses due tonight

And, Dia I'll edit it to 2-2, I forgot that you sent me a verse in the inbox for your montauk battle.
    can i get a short extention, I will post soon tho.

Stranger

Re: WK 10: Kontext(2-2) vs. Dia(3-2)

Evolution

big bang, god or a more powerful entity, inflicting his evil on the world..only to profit from sin.
    a spiritual vibe, from criminal minds...that work for the devil, and polish the coffins for him.

for minimum wage, the sentiment is rage..in the rhythm of blaze, we’re skipping the page.
    it depends on the difference in stage,... if we’re allowed a voice, or our opinions are caged.
    it’s like the lithium is pain..now stressing on oblivion cain..that’s how…. the oblivious came.
    our demise will keep going through the obsidian fait, our own fault... will get rid of the gain..
    commit hideous stain...sick in the brain,.... if we can at least admit what we did to remain.
    an infinite reign...of gifted and sane, individuals, thats unfortunately imprisoned.. in craze.

As humanity evolves,..sanity dissolves, and we ran for any panic we can frantically solve.
    the devil wants maniacs, and bombs,... while god wants us all to be romantically involved.
    when both can be a fraud..it’s like everybody needs to take a fuckin oath on decent bonds.
    how can we continue to evolve,... with misguided ego, isles of people that defeat the odds?
    crowds of evil that beef with gods, so we can be grounded on steeples to receive applauds.
    see, our means are off, because our priorities seem to fall before… the “Dreams” Evolve.

Ashes, turn to dust, bastards burn in lust., in gods eyes that stay shut, until we earn his trust.

But we have to evolve to that.

Right now, we’re falling flat..swallow facts, and realize that life isn’t complete…it’s hollow, black.
    its been along time since we was perfect...so all thats left, is darkness, its what we call the pass.
    an we often last, till its all a wrap...but 1 step to evolution, is when we decide to take off the mask.
    it’s not an awful task, change is impossible, thats logical.. if no one can ever break off the pacts.
    someones heart will get broken, or move like the space shuttle, as it starts to take off - and blast.

change can fuck with your mindsets, and make you feel like you’re being forced behind threats.
    defying death... until the sky’s red, but there’s an underlying reason, why blood lives inside flesh.
    cause its a color that defines regret, and blue is the color of trust, that’s where ur eyes are kept.
    but realize that it doesn’t define the depth… a lighter shade of turquoise that will deny what's left..
    some people just reply with theft, and tell that in order to evolve,... you just gotta climb the steps!

for the better? or will it get worse,.... but just know that an evolution, isn’t you, switching the story.
    and if your mission is stormy, dont worry just know if you don’t evolve, you'll be uplifted by glory.

- the end