User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Joel Venom - Midas Touch (prod. AraabMuzik)

Deific Ink Entertainment Joel Venom's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

Joel Venom - Midas Touch (prod. AraabMuzik)

[YOUTUBE]pCTCodD029U[/YOUTUBE]

Let me know how you guys feel about this, it's off of my upcoming mixtape "Side Effects 3"

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...063/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...440/index.html

Get Familiar

Re: Joel Venom - Midas Touch (prod. AraabMuzik)

yeah i really like this beat, hmmm not really liking how u riding this homie...i woulda pictured a much faster flow which is usually what works for these typa electronic beats, adlibs sound a bit loud and out of place.....lyrics are cool....hook ain't too bad, but not feeling that singing u have in that phone effect lol

overall this was ok, def heard much better from u...couldn't get into this too much just being real dawg no hate, lemme know when tape drops

hit me back please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...122/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

THat intro almost made me want to turn it off. THe beat dropped it was incredible FLow is consistent very nice on it. Lyrics alright liked the beat when the track started. more energy or more overdubs on the chorus maybe harmonizing would kill the chorus

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre....html?t=455255

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

i like the beat. not really feelin the intro with your vocals on it. anyway, i do like how you rode the beat and how your delivery was. maybe could have sped it up in spots. hook is really catchy definitely the highlight of the track. not really feelin the phone effect on the bridge though. could of just kept the hook going the way it was. second verse is better i like how you sped it up with the flow. better verse, nice job. overall pretty cool track nice to see you still droppin. thanks for the like on my facebook btw.

Battle Record
    1-0

I like this.. this is sick. Huge fan of the producer, he's insane. This is a dope song, I like it! Flow could be a little diff at spots, but later on it comes together noice. Mixtape should be on point! Keep killing it.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hip-Hop Ain't Dead, It lives in the North!

quality="high" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="507" height="221" allowScriptAccess="always" allowScripting="on">

[YOUTUBE]0W4w_6EX73I[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    0-2

meh.....wasnt all that great, honestly...
    wasnt horrible by any means....but your nicer than that....didnt really like the beat....odd that the beat was fgrom Arabmuzik..thats dood does some beastly shit...

i agree with what was already said about your flow...i think the slow flow with this type of beat kinda fucked it up....

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

First off I'm diggin the cover art, lol...when you first come in I wanna hear that fast flow like they mentioned before. But once you start going it's very tolerable and sounds pretty dope. Hook's cool....I do agree the singing on the phone effect is eh...it's all good though. I can't sing either, haha. Nice, got that fast flow in the second verse..soundin sick.

Overall this was cool. I don't think it was a beat that suits you as well as the Return to Simba beat did but you still did good with it, bro. Got quite a few sick punches in here. Keep it up, man. 1

RTF: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...519/index.html
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Battle Record
    3-3

thanks for all the honesty.

You got a pretty dope flow on this, coming with some swag. Not feeling the beat rally, too newschool/techno sounding. You got some good lyrics, and the quality is really good. Chorus is pretty dope, I always like hearing non auto-tuned singing, so props on that. I could picture this on the radio.

Plz return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...501/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Battle Record
    3-3

appreciate it shadowless. good looks on the feed gotchu on the favor as well

Sounded pretty dope to me man, nice drop.

What's up Venom, it's Razor from HHU.

This is track is ill man, it has the trademark Joel Venom sound to it. From the beginning I started nodding my head and kept on until the end. I was feelin the line where you said "I sonned the competition that must be why they try and shadow him" that was dope. The second verse had some nice punchlines, I liked the melody on the chorus too, there isn't really say anythin negative about this, I'm feelin it. I'll be checkin for "Side Effects 3". Keep it up.

9/10

Battle Record
    3-3

good looking out razor. glad to see you on rb right now. rf was getting a little dead lmao.

Keepin' hip hop alive Smokeyday's Avatar

Awe man this is such a DOPE track i really love it man! I would totally fucking jam out to this while puffin on a blunt and cruising with the system bumping. You've got real talent homie, no hate here at all. Good lyrics and the delivery was perfect for the beat and the beat was sick as hell. Keep doing your thing homie im a fan for sure. Peace

RTF please http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...628/index.html

Battle Record
    3-3

checking out your song as i type this homie. appreciate the love foreal!