User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: Re: Prison Is A Business And YOU Are The Commodity

Re: Prison Is A Business And YOU Are The Commodity

i want prisoners to be rehabilitated how does that make me
    pro death penalty?

wouldnt that be the opposite?
    i guess it depends i mean if your a serial killer then yes im for it...but i believe the death penalty should only be brought up in a murder
    case...other than that it doesnt fit...

and

check your pm's son

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

i think the death penalty should be a valid punishment for more things than just murder...

like molesting a baby....or raping an old woman...things of that nature.....
    may sound harsh, but really, its not....they treat those types of people like its just some mental illness and shit...

hell no...they are just sick, depraved individuals who get off on shit that no human should get off on....and they should either never be allowed in the population again, or be killed....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs Saki View Post
    i think the death penalty should be a valid punishment for more things than just murder...

like molesting a baby....or raping an old woman...things of that nature.....
    may sound harsh, but really, its not....they treat those types of people like its just some mental illness and shit...

hell no...they are just sick, depraved individuals who get off on shit that no human should get off on....and they should either never be allowed in the population again, or be killed....
    child molesters should be left to be molested in jail..

which is what happens and it fitting...most kill themselves because of this..

but agreed..but at the same time..that's an easy exit for them..they should be made to suffer for the rest of their lives as they've just ruined the lives of the victims..

same with rape..

an eye for an eye i say..

tearing that ass up every day in prison > quick exit..

but i agree with you

Battle Record
    0-2

that happens, yeah....but the majority of the time they winmd up getting seperated from the general population so nobody can rape them/beat them up/kill them.....

thats why i feel they should just get the death penalty or be stuck in a tiny ass room and NEVER be allowed out....
    otherwise just being in general population in prison would be the best punishment....and be made to wear a shirt that says pedo on it so everyone in the prison knows it.....but it just dont go down like that most of the time....
    even though you lose your rights when in prison, they still will protect you....

if i was a prison guard though, id turn my head and let it all go down...

Prison is for bad people.