User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: "Blast Off"- will rtf

You've Earned a Custom Title!

"Blast Off"- will rtf

Download E P Intro Blast Off - MP3 Ringtone E P Intro Blast Off by Asdlkfjaslgk Jf - Free Music Hosting

Introduction To my E.P and I'm gonna release very soon. All critique is welcome please. I just really wanted it to set the tone of listening to a new artist and "launching" some new music...

links
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...603/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...691/index.html

Get Familiar

Re: "Blast Off"- will rtf

aiigh checking this....got that trippy feel to this...intro a bit long man does this beat drop? beat is mad diff i like it tho...ur swag is cool man wasn't expecting this...not really feeilng how u panned the vocals tho...flow is pretty cool mix is pretty nice...delivery cool...hook aint too bad maybe some more layers on that singing part woulda halped it, not really feeling this bridge...note sounded a bit off

overall this was pretty cool def a diff vibe i lkke your style tho keep dropping man

hit me back with feed please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...463/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

This is pretty cool. The beat is different but still bumpable (not a word huh haha). Verses are cool. lyrics are cool. Quality is pretty nice. Keep at it.

The number one site for hip hop news, urban clothing, and the place for underground artists to reach the world.

thanks yall! will get you soon...

pressed play...trippy flow and choppy beat, not exactly my style to be honest, but the result is actually pretty decent...the hook is ok, and the lyrics are decent. i don't know if i could handle listening to an entire album in this style but it was interesting, as was the theme...quality of mix and recording is good.

rtf: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...676/index.html

Deific Ink Entertainment Joel Venom's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

anon is back at it again. the beat definitely weirded me out lol. but the lyrics made up for the rest of the track. your improving every other song and im glad your still recording. keep it up bruh

thanks yall will get you back tommorow...keep the feed coming!