User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 65

Thread: Rishi P - Final Farewell (9/11 Tribute Song)

Get Familiar

Rishi P - Final Farewell (9/11 Tribute Song)

[YOUTUBE]NF8-Tsu-pTw[/YOUTUBE]

HIGHER QUALITY STREAM
    [SOUNDCLICK]11031115[/SOUNDCLICK]

I've been doing a track every year in memory of my father since 2007. This is the last one I'm doing. I've put together an EP of all the tracks from 2007 - 2011 titled "September Memories" You can Download/Stream the EP @ www.thefnspot.com/septembermemories

Props to my boy David "Shadowless" Kennedy for recording/mixing this and props to my dude Badmind for the beat!

*If you have anything negative to say about the content please keep it to yourself as this is a very personal subject to me..thanks*

Feed Links
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...368/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...365/index.html

As always leave links and I'll hit you back!
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    11-2

Re: Rishi P - Final Farewell (9/11 Tribute Song)

Really nice track here fam, actually one of my favs from you, mic presence you could tell was coming naturally to you, driven by all your emotions on the subject, I liked the second verse the most, went from telling how your father had passed and how you once were filled with anger over the situation and have now let go of the anger to be at peace with the situation, the hook was really well done imo, I liked how you delivered "this is my final farewell", you know a track is good when you just get lost in it, couple lil spots the flow was a tad bit off, like you rushed a word or something to try n fit it in, but that was very minor, most of it was spot on, overall just a really nice track fam, rip to your pops

You've Earned a Custom Title! ::Mastermind::'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

ok when people say its a personal track the first thing i look for is emotion and i see u did deliver that perfectly... like gwap said the way u said "this is my final farewell" was very sick... overall its a very emotional track and the ur flow, content and quality was spot on... i would like to see a vid actually if u can make one... i think this would really b great on vid too...

great job man... I think ur dad is proud man... keep it up fam!!!

Battle Record
    3-2

beat is dope... smooth flow on this, great emotion in your delivery... hook is pretty hot... I don't think I could fuck with the mixtape though, probably too depressing lol... but this track is real nice yo...

You've Earned a Custom Title!

a couple parts in the song you speed up and sound akward and forced..like you didnt have the lyrics down or something idk

but i have to say overall good song

You've Earned a Custom Title! Rash Boogie's Avatar

This is touching...coming from a dude that went through life without a father...I cant even imagine what that type of pain feels like...I try my best to fit your shoes tho...But this kind of stuff is one of the main reasons why I write about the stuff I write about really...Im digging the EP as a whole too

Heres my email
    rashboogiemusic@gmail.com

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Music-

Twitter-

Facebook-

Get Familiar

Thxfor the feed fellas really means a lot drop linksss

NIce beat
    Good flow on the beat a couple times a few to many words in the line
    THe vocals I think could be mixed a little louder on the beat especially in the chorus

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...151/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

Thx man ill hit ur link tomorrow

good song man...the beat is ill..lyrics...what can i say...you killed it and that shit was deep...mutha fucka had me sad and shit...lol...for real man, i Felt what you were saying..alot of artists find that kind of shit hard to bring out when they spit...but you have a lot of talent fam...dope ass song homie....keep it up
    Haters.....Fuck em'

Battle Record
    14-12

Damn dude...no words left to say
    Take a Look at my Life

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

beats real good, flow is just right man....lyrics are great man, i always say how much i love to hear deep tracks that are real (even tho im sorry that this was a reality), emotion is real good.. hook is dope.i almost feel wrong to bob my head to this because of the content but its a really good trackk

sorry for your loss man

TOTW!
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Quote Originally Posted by I-M-E View Post
    TOTW!
    THIS!!! Great song man, was honored to be engineering/mixing this for you, great song to close a saga of good songs in general. Keep it movin' man, you know how we do!

TOTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Must say the flow was a tad bit off.... but overall the personal storyline of track helps keep it together.... pretty good track..... KIU

RTF - http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...532/index.html
    Last edited by Chase Carter; September 10th, 2011 at 09:49 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Bunzy's Avatar

nice song.. 4/5 rating.. keep it up
    linkz:

Greatness Outlast's Fakeness!