User Tag List

Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28 29 38 ... LastLast
Showing results 406 to 420 of 1159

Thread: 1-2 Punch Season 18 Chat Thread

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Re: 1-2 Punch Season 18 Chat Thread

Lol. It's cool. Real talk, I didn't know. I dropped a rushed punch @ the deadline. Came back a few hrs later and saw he didn't drop. I left a couple of days. When I came back, he was in the finals lol

Battle Record
    84-13
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins

A.Karp (east) vs .....King or GOW (wait's for the outcome of this great battle)

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

in deed

Battle Record
    24-4

lol...
    CΛVEMEN
    Axe

The Mob.
    Battle Record
    104-43
    Awards 100+ Wins

wow i wouldve dropped a quick line
    The words I write are oxygen to greatness.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

liar

Battle Record
    4-10

Ok, now this is buggin me, what is the worth of a punchline?

Its it its external rhyme or its wit and humor?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Scytsophrenia

On that next level.. but STILL fuckin' crazy.

[soundclick]7321513[/soundclick]

Battle Record
    10-3
    Awards LLL HOF

CAS, thats some hoe ass shit. i mean wtf dude? your really down to take wins like that? i havent no showed any battle yet, YOU KNOW i was showin.. n' ur gonna aim for a pathetic dq when we both already CLARIFIED we're droppin. thats some wack shit dude.. for real.

i seen you last week to.. droppin some bullshit at the last second cuz you was hopin for a no show. what the FUCK kind of battlin is that? do you even DO THIS to battle dude?or do you just do it for some faggot ass cheap wins. i mean, is wins THAT important to you that ur willin to take them any cheap way you can get them.

i garuntee if you woulda set up battles and not tim.. you wouldn't of put yourself against me or gow. i bet you were plannin on facin weak cats until you padded your record up.. man, you CANT run a league and be in it at the same time. its been proven in 100934830 leagues on EVERY site. its a conflict of interest.

and that check in rule is about the gayest fucking thing i've ever seen on ANY site lol. i mean, a DQ for not checking in on wednesday? a DQ? dude, i could understand if its -2 votes or somethin.. but not checkin in on wednesday isnt fucking biting or feeding lmao, that doesnt warrant a DQ. thats retarded shit.. and it sets up cats like you who arent even intending on battling.. their just hopin they get a no show or no check in lmfao.

and on top of all that.. i fucking checked in on wednesday. it was late wednesday.. but i know for a fact i checked in. which means that i clarified im going to be dropping friday.. which means we both had all the information we needed in order to know our opponent isnt no showing..

SO HOW IN THE FUCK WOULD THAT BE A DQ?

thats sooo fucking retarded.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Nick. View Post
    CAS, thats some hoe ass shit. i mean wtf dude? your really down to take wins like that? i havent no showed any battle yet, YOU KNOW i was showin.. n' ur gonna aim for a pathetic dq when we both already CLARIFIED we're droppin. thats some wack shit dude.. for real.

i seen you last week to.. droppin some bullshit at the last second cuz you was hopin for a no show. what the FUCK kind of battlin is that? do you even DO THIS to battle dude?or do you just do it for some faggot ass cheap wins. i mean, is wins THAT important to you that ur willin to take them any cheap way you can get them.

i garuntee if you woulda set up battles and not tim.. you wouldn't of put yourself against me or gow. i bet you were plannin on facin weak cats until you padded your record up.. man, you CANT run a league and be in it at the same time. its been proven in 100934830 leagues on EVERY site. its a conflict of interest.

and that check in rule is about the gayest fucking thing i've ever seen on ANY site lol. i mean, a DQ for not checking in on wednesday? a DQ? dude, i could understand if its -2 votes or somethin.. but not checkin in on wednesday isnt fucking biting or feeding lmao, that doesnt warrant a DQ. thats retarded shit.. and it sets up cats like you who arent even intending on battling.. their just hopin they get a no show or no check in lmfao.

and on top of all that.. i fucking checked in on wednesday. it was late wednesday.. but i know for a fact i checked in. which means that i clarified im going to be dropping friday.. which means we both had all the information we needed in order to know our opponent isnt no showing..

SO HOW IN THE FUCK WOULD THAT BE A DQ?

thats sooo fucking retarded.

1.) I could careless about a win or a loss...as you could've seen last week. I could've DQ'ed G0W in our battle last week, but I wasn't on until later in the week. So instead of DQ'ing it on like Friday when I got on, I just decided to leave it open cause I didn't want a no show win. The rules need to be enforced though, that was the only time I was going to let it slide.

2.) No I wasn't on my computer waiting waiting until the last minute to drop last week. I was at my friends house and remembered at like 11:50pm on Friday night that I didn't post anything and that I needed to drop something real quick. So I went into the bathroom, grabbed my phone and dropped a little no show drop.

3.) It doesn't matter whether Tim or myself sets up the battles. We both use an internet site that has a random generator on it. And that is how all the battles for the week are chosen. The only time this is different is if we set something special up like top heads from each division battle their similar rec opponent or something like that. And before you say anything like there's no such site, here it is if you'd like it: http://www.random.org/lists/

4.) Sorry you don't like the check in process. Ppl have from Monday when the battles are set up, until Wednesday at midnight to check in. Plenty of time. That rule was in effect long before this season and has met no problems. It's basically the same thing as checking in in a FL,Audio or Topical battle.

5.) You checked in on Thursday, not late Wednesday night. If I would've been on at exactly midnight on Wednesday then I would've closed all the battles that had late check in's then. But I wasn't able to get on until later.

It not about getting free wins or anything. If I wouldn't of checked in until Thursday and you checked in earlier, I would've gave you the win. And it wasn't just our battle I closed. There were others that had the same thing. It's about enforcing the rules that are set in. I've been real lenient since the start of the season for newer members, but it's the 5th week, the rules are known and need to be enforced.
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    10-3
    Awards LLL HOF

dude.. its honestly not about all that other shit.. i was just pist.

but regardless, that check in rule is stupid. its not about who the fuck checks in on time.. its about who posts the better verse, or punch in this case. i could understand -2 or 3 votes for not checkin in.. but a DQ? thats fucking retarded. ask anyone.. they'll tell you the same thing. that just opens the window for more cats to get shady ass wins cuz they dont even want to actually have their punch competing with another punch.. which is what this is all about anyways. not who can check in the best lol.

Retired
    Battle Record
    51-8
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Nick. View Post
    not who can check in the best lol.
    lmao

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

lol at that

literally fck ur own face Wise Ways's Avatar
    Battle Record
    34-4
    Awards 25+ Wins

^

why did you no show me?

WhatThatLookLike..?!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

1-2 Punch Season 18 Chat Thread

cuz I used all my concepts vs FV

literally fck ur own face Wise Ways's Avatar
    Battle Record
    34-4
    Awards 25+ Wins

you've got to be joking

WhatThatLookLike..?!