User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: Cool Edit Pro 2.1 Question

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Re: Cool Edit Pro 2.1 Question

I guess my post didn't actually go through. I said wasting 5 bucks for a shitty program<getting it for free, the fuck does that have to do with anything about knowing your audio aspects? Pretty much common sense.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Does anyone see my actual posts? I can't see the whole message, but when I go to edit its all there....wtf.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by .Bullet. View Post
    I guess my post didn't actually go through. I said wasting 5 bucks for a shitty program<getting it for free, the fuck does that have to do with anything about knowing your audio aspects? Pretty much common sense.
    i forgot your 11 and have no income

paying 5 bucks for something that isn't great but isn't bad just really outdated isn't a waste of money it's 5 bucks its not like you have to put your house as collateral to get it not to mention he or she gets a licensed version of the software. Simply put i just don't like when people want to have things and have the money to buy it. it's 5 bucks you turd save your lunch money for like 2 days and you'll be able to buy something that 5 BUCKS! I don't even know why you have the waves diamond bundle either bullet when you can't even figure out the plug ins that come with your daw
    De Kapitein

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

The hell you care what I have, I was curious because this one dude I saw in a tutaoril had it and I liked how it sounded, and if you checked my post I said I HAD IT, not anymore. AND still that wasn't my whole post. PPaying 5 bucks for a program, I WOULDN"T EVEN PAY FOR IT IF IT WAS 5 FUCKING CENTS. If I can get it for free then I will. why waste the hassle of paying for something that is not worth buying imo.

Fck What A Hater Gota Say BozKurt's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-7

Officially The Fail Of The Week !!

The hell you care what I have, I was curious because this one dude I saw in a tutaoril had it and I liked how it sounded, and if you checked my post I said I HAD IT, not anymore. AND still that wasn't my whole post. PPaying 5 bucks for a program, I WOULDN"T EVEN PAY FOR IT IF IT WAS 5 FUCKING CENTS. If I can get it for free then I will. why waste the hassle of paying for something that is not worth buying imo.
    because your stealing it perhaps? because it's illegal? it's like saying hey the slaughterhouse album is $10 and i know i would enjoy it but hey i can pirate it instead and not fork up $10 to thank them for working hard and putting out a good product. Im not saying cool edit is great like i said it's outdated but for most people especially like who don't know much it can get the job done it's 5 measly bucks! the only cheaper you could get is audacity and that other program which are both FREE.
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Muhfucka I wouldn't pay for this shit either.

Quote Originally Posted by Opie M. View Post
    Muhfucka I wouldn't pay for this shit either.
    you just wouldn't get it period now if you leave i'll deep fry a box of hotpockets for you =]
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Make it pizza rolls and you got a deal.

Battle Record
    0-2

wow...hot pockets is some greasy mufukkas as it is...and u wanna deep fry em...ahhh..

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El of Earth Prime View Post
    because your stealing it perhaps? because it's illegal? it's like saying hey the slaughterhouse album is $10 and i know i would enjoy it but hey i can pirate it instead and not fork up $10 to thank them for working hard and putting out a good product. Im not saying cool edit is great like i said it's outdated but for most people especially like who don't know much it can get the job done it's 5 measly bucks! the only cheaper you could get is audacity and that other program which are both FREE.
    You really think I care about what you say? Fuck, cool edit is wack, if your so into defending the program and what its worth I really think you should call digi and tell them to revoke your pro tools certification.

You really think I care about what you say? Fuck, cool edit is wack, if your so into defending the program and what its worth I really think you should call digi and tell them to revoke your pro tools certification.
    im not defending cool edit you retard im anti piracy if you haven't notice and what does my cert in another program have to do with anything lmao
    De Kapitein

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

lol because your so gung-ho about cool edit, but what ever, its your opinion.

Battle Record
    0-2

bullet man u stay argueing with mufukkas...your reminding me of my girlfriend..

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4