User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: keystyle...

keystyle...

Dark days and dark nights seems like i'm in ah dogfight for my life/All the guilt and strife gots me wonderin what god is really like

Been down this road before was pulled in all directions/Trapped in ah intersection but you cant map quest it

Tensions are high pressures overloading/rain comeing down so hard you would think your floating

This shit gets hard unbearable at times/Got me takeing 8 balls to face thinkin the world is mine

But this ain't scarface ah nigga can't live that crazed/Cuz only ah matter of time when ah nigga starts ta change

Gets out of touch with reality no sociality/just fucked in the head till you beat it out of me

But i can't be touched I'M THE DEVIL in the flesh/Every inch of blood,muscles,and cells is individual teflon vest

So come try this evil i'll leave riped open feed to the bears and wolfs/Sit back n enjoy the show while i smoke my kush

Battle Record
    14-15

Re: keystyle...

youre not as bulletproof as you think you are, but i appreciate this youthful poem... i remember when i felt that way, and i hope life goes better for you than it did for me, but it isnt over yet... i still struggle on, and so should you young brother
    you rap like ibeastout votes

thanks for the feed luckily

You've Earned a Custom Title! Black Hornet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    47-16
    Awards 25+ Wins

"Tensions are high pressures overloading/rain comeing down so hard you would think your floating"

yo man you hd some decent flow and nice rhyme style. this piece had a decent vibe to it, kind of dark and grim but was still alright. I like the imigary and use of alluion to scarface too. i can feel what you sayin but rappin bout tough times and bad come ups is kinda played out. try rappin bout somethin more positive, nyhow nice work bud i tihnk you got a bit of talent. your main topic and supporting details were a lil choppy, and you kind of bounced around a lot but overall was decent.

thanks for the feed uppin more

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

closed. no links. get feedback links and pm them to me and this will be reopened.