leave feedback so i can figure out what yall want to see more of..

Enjoy:
Slippin like i got no Traction, ya bitch is just a minor distraction. hot, hot, hot
like arizona in the summer, careful with the attitude cuz you just a new comer. these
ryhmes will do laps in ya head like the nascar, indy 500, my flows thundering, like the
crowd at a Celtics game, bitch im here for the fame, i didn't ask for your name. my rap
will be here for a few years, if you need me, ill be chillin drinkin my beers, cheers!,
i spit fire atcha face like an open flame, you hunting for little shit son im in it for
big game. your square like im lookin atcha in a picture frame, better fix ya running game
cuz ima stop you behind the line, have you hit thinkin your on cloud nine. im at
the helm of this ship you just a crew member, ya flames burnin out like an ember in mid
December, now remember my name because youll be hearin it a lot, almost as much as you'll
be hearin a shot, it dont matter who you brought cuz once you see that red dot you better
hope ya blood will clot. your outcha mind if you think ya homie wont get caught. ima hit
him with the big 3 and i aint talkin pierce, allen, and KG. its more like the tech, the 9
and the ruger, commin atcha ass like a couger, i think you should run like im freddy Kruger.
ill show up atcha house with a baseball bat and smash ya head off ya door mitt, oops i mean
matt, im the big cat in the house so dont touch my fuckin milk, im the king dressed in my
furr and silk.if you steal with me ill cutcha fingers off, and you complainin you got a
little cough, imagine havin no fingers? the smell of ya rotten bodys beginning to linger
and i hope the cop dont smell it cuz i dont got enough room in the trunk for two, hell
theres enough room for you. i got madd dogs, just call me vick, its time to pick what prick isn't going home tonight, im not into the fight ill just pull out the clip so youll be seein the light… mutha FUCKA!