User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Young Buck To Diss G-Unit??

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Young Buck To Diss G-Unit??

According to 50 Cent, a diss record is inevitable. In a recent interview with MTV he also spoke on the group's next album, T.O.S.

"Terminate on Sight," 50 continued. "It's like a spinoff — the sequel to [G-Unit's 2003 debut] Beg for Mercy. It was a statement towards the competition, towards other artists. T.O.S. is the version where you get more aggressive. This record embodies that. I kinda know where I need to go, because I tested the waters with the material I put out [on our mixtapes]. I get to tell with the response to certain records where I need to be and chill out from other stuff."

Last week, 50 shook the hip hop world when he informed everyone, including Young Buck, for the first time that Young Buck will no longer be in G-Unit, but he is still signed to the label as a solo artist. He just won't be involved in the group activities. But Young Buck will still be featured on the G-Unit album. Buck is featured on the album's first two singles "Rider Pt. 2" & "I Like The Way She Do It".

"He'll still be on those records," 50 said. "I wouldn't pull him off of the records. I like the records the way they are. He's on the [album] three or four times. He's not gonna be in the videos, but he can shoot [videos for] his solo project when he's done — when he gets himself together."

To give Buck the boot wasn't just General 50's idea. The group came to the idea collectively.

"We feel the same way," Banks said. "If 50 gets resistance, we get the same resistance."

"50 took him and made him who he is today," Tony Yayo explained. "Where I'm from, you don't bite the hands that feed you. I just get confused. I just remember not having nothing. I never will bite the hand that feeds me."

50 also went on to say he was recently informed that Buck also is currently using cocaine & sipping syrup.

"Buck's probably high right now," he said, adding sarcastically, "He doesn't even get high anymore — he just maintains his [high]. You have to get sober to be high," 50 said. "When they say, 'Party like a rock star,' he goes beyond what they are talking about. Multiple, different sh--."

50 also went on to address the "inevitable" diss record from Young Buck.

"That's inevitable, in confusion, you gonna try to do anything you can do to try and be aggressive. I predict he'll say disrespectful things as we move forward," said 50.

"Terminate On Sight" is set for a release date of June 24, same day as G-Unit's arch-nemesis, The Game.
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-18

Re: Young Buck To Diss G-Unit??

"Terminate On Sight" is set for a release date of June 24, same day as G-Unit's arch-nemesis, The Game.

what a sad market ploy

Battle Record
    11-8

i knew this sht was comin...my opinion about the whole thing is this im a south mufka i live in the south young buck is from tennesee right around the corner from where im at, before he got wit gunit he use to do shit in my city and kickit wit some of the local artists and a couple homeboys of mine he a gutter gangsta mfka ...he a south mfka ...50 , lloyd they from new york and shit...us south ppl do shit totally different , i said several years ago that buck didnt even belong wit gunit....its time for him to come on home down south an get back to his roots ....hell be aight!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-8

Terminate on Sight is prolly the gayest name i've ever heard for a cd

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-1

lol @ 50 talkin bout buck and his drug use.. I SEEN THAT VIDEO OF YOU SNORTIN CUUUUUUURTIS! that shits all over youtube... niggas know your a coke head too.

"To give Buck the boot wasn't just General 50's idea. The group came to the idea collectively."

lmao @ collectively. is this collective?

50: young buck's gone

loyd: co signs

yayo: co signs

50: now suck my dick

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by Check... View Post

-dead-

Battle Record
    41-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by N. James View Post
    lol @ 50 talkin bout buck and his drug use.. I SEEN THAT VIDEO OF YOU SNORTIN CUUUUUUURTIS! that shits all over youtube... niggas know your a coke head too.

"To give Buck the boot wasn't just General 50's idea. The group came to the idea collectively."

lol
    buck brought the energy onto the tracks sad to see him gone
    banks in his earlier days were fire but he aint doin shit nowadays
    yayo trash

[waits for banks to get kicked out] lol

Originally Posted by .Bullet.
    i'd snuff em in his face if he was here. The nets wack.
    E-thuggin

Battle Record
    12-8

word...he'll be next...then yayo's old ass will die from alzheimers or some shit...

then Olivia will reveal she's a man...

then 50 will be all alone in his country estate

Battle Record
    12-18

Quote Originally Posted by RhymeSkeme View Post
    word...he'll be next...then yayo's old ass will die from alzheimers or some shit...

then Olivia will reveal she's a man...

then 50 will be all alone in his country estate
    He's already removed her from the group

Battle Record
    8-18

Young Bucks is a good artist...he can manage to leave and explore new horizons with the Unit or not.

You Wish Wha...
    Battle Record
    1-2

young buck is pretty good i like banks tho....well some of his stuff....

Battle Record
    11-5

Hell, if Young Buck puts out more tracks like "Lose My Mind" because of this, I won't be complaining.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    8-18

Quote Originally Posted by The Metallica View Post
    Hell, if Young Buck puts out more tracks like "Lose My Mind" because of this, I won't be complaining.
    Did you here "Im Out Here" yet?