User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: "a-z"

"E"

"a-z"

Yo wussup ya'll this is a little bit of complicated peice but i was workin on it for about an hour so gimme some real feedback yo

Arrange my lines in accurate alpabetical rhymes / Badly insane, mind back at it filled wit behaviors of robbin for Benjamins/ Conquest through time cats still cant collab coppin crack til they lay in Black then we have Cemetary ceremonies to worship tha dead.../ Deceased, killed from a disease or dudes in blue, black a Priest, do this til tha death of me, but nothings left of me, guess my destiny dead/so eager to end shit, yet we start War with tha Middle East, an evil people over envy /
    Fuck is goin on for this riddle peice, our people aint true they only act friendly/
    Get a grip on Gravity, grasp for air tha air God gave us I'm like a God but i aint Roman or Greek/
    Havoc, it had to me , w/e i had wit this pen and pad Heavan nor Hell couldn't amount
    to this nigga with heat/ I cant imagine tha impossible happen, born from a ill-breed, little infactuated with raps culture infact i stay closer to fact its insanity/ Just demandin me, ya'll not standin me im jokin/ Jesus I'm jelous of myslef im so nice, I wasn't planned to be / Oh Lord no Christ, livin in darkness, wheres tha cord to light?/ needa drink wheres tha Core to Light (Cores Light) Lincoln on tha coin helped tha poor to fight limited bullshit wit all his might/ Manipulated all tha right mesmerized by people's many cries, hard to say but some people call it magic/ Gotta flame in my heart not started from matches, never really had shit nonetheless noone has named be "plastic"/ Heres a "Flash" of "News"..Optimistic with views, opinions just ooze, orientated by our own views
    Its odd-to-see, 7 oclock wit 7 on 3 take you ona Oddyssey/ Possibly, Probably Peace is only found on my property, puzzles I perpare with this pen onto this paper/ Peices of Quality, written so ya'll could admire an quote it/ hada desire i wrote it, inspired by tha fire i quote it, i spoke it/ My mind requires, ruthless and random rage, might wanna note it rewind this a little i rap rather raw you might wanna know it/ If i was on 'P' you could call me a "poet"...I'm givin up aint gon' restart/
    So I'ma pre-dated Shakespeare, so sharp, sedated bloodsheded for ya'll sharks that ate it Made a fire with tha sparks of haterd/ no tellin where my heart'll Take it, with no heart I'm naked I feel my skin tearing everyone startin Though I thank God for tha ten cents im sharing/ Tha upmost respect for this unhappy vet, not religious but watch my unholy set, w/e it takes known for these unbearable times in these states that United/ unfair we solute niggas in uniform who at war we collided/ Now i'm seein Visuals of sufferin victims being Wasted like trash face it, you'll be seen during Hospital visits, You say you a King, and Ruler which is it?/ take a look at tha Xhibit marked 'A' exquiste in ways up to 'Z' Yo years past by youngins turn wise yet i still feel stuck in 03'/ A-Z Been a mishab to you to me? it's been a trip through a Zoo/

Ghetto_Samurai
    Dis was hot dawg i like how u kept ur style and rhythm throughout da whole project i'm feelin dis on i look forward to seein more of ya stuff.

B(V)U$3
    if you want to hear it done right
    download:
    Blackalicous - alphabet arobics

MOLOTV
    ::SNIFF SNIFF:: DO I SMELL A BITER?????LES HOPE NOT,DAT WOULDA BEEN RAW IF STRAIGHT OFF DA TOP,BUT EVEN THEN SUMMA DA LINES I WANZT FEELIN,EITHER WAY,STAY UP,1

"E"
    nah nah i aint no biter