User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: as the time moves slowly closer and closer to the end the world knows....nothing

as the time moves slowly closer and closer to the end the world knows....nothing

The aliens man....he said in a low voice to the point i wasn’t sure what he was actually saying...
    the god damn aliens. he said again with so much emotion that he was sending huge wads of spit across the room as he talked.
    what about the aliens, sir? i asked almost afraid even to speak in fear that i had forgotten your presence in the first place.
    Haven't you been listening, I yelled at the top of his lungs with such contempt for even suggesting i didn’t understand what the aliens had done.
    It was them who made us, them who made our society and them who keep us enslaved in these god damn flesh bodies. He continued, there the reason im in this mother fucking place to begin with, psychotic paranoia my ass.. he said laughing at the end and exhaling a hit from his cigarette.
    Its them man...the whole time its been them...i can show you...if you let me...
    let you? i asked, what the fuck are asking me to let you do, i asked in fear of some murderous and dark end (i mean we were both in a mental hospital for all i no this guy is a fucking lunatic)
    let me take you with me....to see.... i said looking at the wall with an odd gleam in his eye.
    take me with you? tom your sounding crazy...you said, looking at me in fear for my life, or more in fear of being in fear for your life.
    you'll never get it, he said to you as me when we all became one and faded into the shadows and time started a new and we were time and earth and all.......
    *wakes up....
    'we've just landed, sir....'
    good, prepare the monkeys for the hybrid cloning.
    'already done.'
    good then let me sleep for a few more minutes.......................................
    .................................................. .................................................. ....................
    .................................................. .....................................
    .................................................. .......................
    Are they ready? Tina asked the doctor again, getting angry that he was ignoring her.
    “But...then...the...that...would..mean” the doctor carried on stammering and mumbling to himself.
    Doctor? Tina said again, pausing for a response.... The doctor continued his muffled rambling.
    GOD DAMMIT, DOCTOR!!?? she yelled this time, which apparently jerked the doctor out of his trance....
    “they wont be ready for several days,” the doctor explained to Tina.
    ‘Look Tina,” the doctor said to Tina through her dog Hugoh’s mouth. “You kneed to get out of here and never look back Tina...Tina RUN! For all your might RUN!!!’.......................
    *one eye opens...
    Corporal!? (silence)
    is the cloning commencing? (More silence)
    Im just gonna keep dozing for a little bit*yawns...wake me if anything important happens(silence)....
    ..s......................i.............l......e... .........n.......ce...............

.........s........il............e............n.... ..............ce.................................. .......
    ...................s.............................. .....................i...............l............ .......e..........n....................ce......... .........
    .................................................. .................................................. ..........
    .................................................. ......................
    .................................................. .....
    .................................................. .........................................
    .................................................. .................................................. ..............
    What is this?
    Unacceptable is what it is....
    Well i can fucking see that but WHAT the fuck is this...
    A stoners mind being unraveled to a point of almost complete annihilation.....
    No...not stoner...a visionary....
    Not a visionary...a vision....
    Stop building off of what im saying... A vision envisioning a vision.....
    Stop that...making cents is what makes since...I think I’ve had just about enough of you....
    Commencing stopping.... you’ll commence your way right into a fight sunny jim if you don’t do what i did when i told you what to do then when were it was i was standing when i spoke with me from your mouth.....
    RRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN N!!!!!..........
    *shoots Up
    wow...i should really wake up now....
    “no you shouldn’t.”............................
    ‘It’s the humans, sir...there building a ship....’
    ‘What kind of ship?’his lordship Ea said with a look of complete and udder evil.
    “ They have starting building a more primitive version of our x30's.” the low ranking air force man said with a look of fear for what came next.
    “HUMANS BUILDING SPACE SHIPS? NOT WHILE IM LORDSHIP!” lord ship said grabbing a knife from his waist and stabbing the low ranking air force man in the head and killing him....
    “thanks for the info..(laughs to himself)...Set lasers to aim on Babylon, the humans want to leave...we’ll see how badly they really want it...”
    ZAP BOOM ZAP BOOM

Babylon has been destroyed Adam.
    It doesn’t matter i wont let them keep us locked here anymore....
    And as king Salomon and Adam talked about what there fallowing actions would have to be to fight against the newly corrupted brotherhood of the snake, King Salomon’s eye’s suddenly saw something odd. Look Adam in the eye of the sky...
    The soles of the lost come once more to strike us down along with our hopes of redemption...Adam does thow not see....Does thow not understand????YOU STILL DON’T GET IT??? CANT YOU SEE WHAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES??? what eyes????

?
    ????seye tahw???seye ruoy fo tnorf ni thgir si tahw ees uoy tnac????
    ????seye tahw???seye ruoy fo tnorf ni thgir si tahw ees uoy tnac???? .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............
    What is this?
    Unacceptable is what it is....
    Well i can fucking see that but WHAT the fuck is this...
    Some say its from another planet...
    he’s from another planet? Oh is that what some say?
    That he’s from another planet? No....its from another planet...
    Far far away...over the rainbow and through the woods past grandma’s house after being a big bad wolfs bowl movement...
    So he’s an alien eh....i should of guessed it......
    When will that un-used eye open on those primitive beasts?-
    -maybe never....................................

3-I’s 3-I’s 3-I’s

When will you realize????
    Last edited by Unseen; March 22nd, 2006 at 11:56 AM