User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: ~Troubled Life~

ApOsTaSy

~Troubled Life~

Im working on my topicals, this might not be too good, but just lemme know what to work on alright...

~Troubled Life~

This Life...brings me turmoil, the pain is indescribable, leaving me defenseless
    Im hurting so bad, but cant explain to peeps, they just say im in denial, its senseless...
    I succomed to the drugs, like weed and coc, so my parents lost my trust
    And the path since then has gotten deeper and deeper, my lifes just turning to rust...
    My "so called" friends have brought me down indefinitly, now the devil has me in his grasp...
    But whenever my "friends" would have troubles arise, i'd be there to back em up right fast
    Now all the defining moments in my life have been wasted from the drug abuse...
    Lieing, cheating, stealing...and not being honest in my dealings has contributed too
    I use to be a good kid, but all this shits just made me feel permanently lost...
    Its fuckin terrifying because its gotten to the point where i cant control my thoughts
    I'm becoming a headcase, all these thoughts disturb my head non-stop, they're fuckin relentless...
    I dont know, maybe its because of the shame and guilt of the life in living so wreckless
    I've lied so many times to my parents about drugs, partying or who i was chillin with...
    Now its caught up to me, and i feel so bad for the bullshit i gave them as a gift
    I've had enough of this shit, I wanna get my life back on track, and end all of the deceiving...
    I wanna make it up to my parents, sincerely apologize, just end all of the grieving
    I hurt my family enough, but I think im finally seeing, there is a chance for beleiving...
    And there is a chance to get back on track, and get my ass out of this purple haze's being
    To get out of this "Troubled Life", will make me a better person inevitibly...
    To quit all the drugs, lieing, deveiving and bullshit, will set my soul free

ApOsTaSy
    anyone...leave honest feedback...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Nice. I think it was pretty dang good. I like your choice of words. I dont think you ever went off topic, which is good haha. The only critisism I have, is that the lines are kinda long, which is sorta hard to read. And it makes it hard for it to have a good rhythm.. But other than that, the piece was lyrically good.
    nice....

peace,
    -boss

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ApOsTaSy
    thanks for the feed fam...

The True Psycho of RB
    Battle Record
    1-0
    I liked this piece, the concept wasnt all out original but it was better than reading some of these kids fake thug/drug tales so i was feeling the verse.
    Your vocab and wording was the most impressive part of the piece to me it was very well detailed you got out good emotion and true feelings guilt, Anger, resentment etc that always helps a piece out toi# have good emotion.
    You were telling the story from your perspective so it was very focused you didnt slip off topic at all which was also good. Your flow wasnt great but i still really enjoyed reading the piece. Keep At It This Was Nice.
    Return the feed on my OM:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=243081
    I got caught for killing time but then i got away with words-Chino XL

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    Leave Better Feedback.