User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: Torture mindz presents (Torture)

Battle Record
    17-28

Torture mindz presents (Torture)

Tech_9
    yo as i stand around staring out of my front porch door
    constantly askin myself what i was put on this earth for
    i've been talkin to god everynight right before i lay to sleep
    i pray dat god doesn't pull da wool ova my eyes as he creeps
    at night i think to myself wat i live for cause my life is tourture
    livin my life in a lie no wisdom and no pride wat am i livin for
    sometimes i get sick of my life and take this blade ova my wrist
    i'm tired of this shit i'm tired of getting picked on treated like shit
    but fuck this shit i'm tired of tryin to take my own life instead of urs
    so i lock this pussy in my basement everyday like dey are my chores
    i'm a sadistic mothafucka crazy in da head and yes that is my mindframe
    i found out i'm on earth to ruin other nigga's live's because mine is lame
    give these pussy nigga's a dose of my life let em know how it is to be hated
    nigga's could have killed me a while ago but instead of killing me god waited
    these otha richey rich mothafuckas ain't got shit to live for but things to die for
    but when i stick this knife in there foot they got something to cry for this is tourture

Frostbite

If ya'll nigga wanna really know u come to the rite place
    I torture nigga like a tru thug wit that glock in they fuckin face
    I do medevil shit like strech ur body until limb from limb come off
    We'll find out if u claim to be hard but like Charm ur soft
    Do the grimest of shit like stick ur face in a pile of fire ants
    I do it wit a smile on my face like a fuckin freelance
    I got that lyrically mind that this of the cruiiest and illest shit to do
    I'll force nigga that won't bow down to eat cans of dodo
    Torture is my job and I do it wit intergity in my eyes
    I'm a fuckin physco and tortue bring joyfull tears to my eye
    U might think u know me from just wavin that gat threaten nigga home
    But now I torture in my own way instead I burn down niggas home
    I come without warning like hurricane Katrina
    If u think that cruil I have nigga drownin in bottles of Aquiafina
    I'm a first class torturer and a last class low life
    I even torture the grim reaper beat his ass wit his own sythe
    U don't have to worry no more bout wearin a bullet proof vest
    U better worry bout me increstin the word Torture Mindz in ya chest

Other links
    Interrogation 1
    Interrogation 2
    Last edited by Frostbite; September 20th, 2005 at 04:30 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alphabetize
    good verses dude, ur flows were dope, really good job

Battle Record
    17-28
    Thanx uppin for more feed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alphabetize
    yeah dude, keep droppin that shit, great stuff.... while your uppin im uppin 2 check out some of the battles in my pro, throw some votes in, dont care who u vote for just wanna get these battles over with, vote fairly of course, anyways thanks, peace

Battle Record
    0-3
    yea i think yo flow was on point and the way it was written was dope stay up fam 1

Battle Record
    9-6
    yo this was nice by two of my people's but u have 2 put 2 links down mayne or this is gettin closed.....
    im dope.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3
    Uppin For More Feedback

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Battle Record
    9-6
    neva mind see the links.............................
    im dope.

...PhillyŪ aka Teacher Token Muslim's Avatar
    Battle Record
    17-10
    DONT 4GET ur LINKS................don't want this 2 get closed....................but yo i like'd this from u too.........verse's were tight :yes: .............onlii thing i would have 2 say is broadin up your vocab a lil and be more visual with ur rhymes other than that i felt this shyt 4 real..........keep dropping my niggz

Peep the OM's in my sig
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    4-3

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Battle Record
    17-28
    I just posted them uppin

Battle Record
    17-28
    Yeah good point Rizzo
    I didn't use that much visual

Battle Record
    4-3
    yea my vocab could've been betta i repeat myself too much

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Battle Record
    35-27
    this was a good piece from yall here.But one thing you need to work on is putting more emotion into your verse.It had an ok storyline but I think it could have been better.And try to use some more Imagry to the subject to make it better.And try to center your pieces out it makes it look way better.Yalls structure was good but I think yall can use some better wordplay in yalls verses.But overall this was a good piece from both of you keep up the good work.And leave feedback on either current event or how we were raised those are my 2 most recent OMs

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW
    [SOUNDCLICK]8054116[/SOUNDCLICK]

Battle Record
    17-28
    Yeah I didn't put as much effort in vocab and emotion as I usally do