Showing results 16 to 30 of 41

Thread: emotionally disturbed by vafinest

Battle Record
    35-27
    thanks for the feedback

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW
    [SOUNDCLICK]8054116[/SOUNDCLICK]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    35-27
    uppin for feedback

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

Battle Record
    35-27
    uppin for feedback

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

Ate My O'chick
    i loved it keep it up i new u had in u

Battle Record
    35-27
    thanks upp for feed back

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

Battle Record
    35-27
    uppin for feedback

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

Hellavated
    Battle Record
    13-4
    That was aight va, it coulda used a bit of tuning but w/e that's not wut's important, the emotion in that was amazing, the way u talk about the struggles, and i think only niggaz who relate to that struggle can enjoy this piece and maybe that's why i enjoyed so much, and all u is bitchin sayin, oh this is bad that is bad, well that's not the main focus on this piece, it's the emotion and message behind it really matters... keep it up man, u might wanna work on multis and rhyming n stuff 4 tha rest of ur pieces but wit this 1, dont worry bout it man, cuz that's not tha shit that matters... and 4 all u ignorant bastards out there who gave va a hard time, i'd like 2 c u out in Norfolk wit him, or up in L.A wit me niggaz... god damn... good work va keep it up

~props~

return tha favor nigga, peep my OM... its my 1st OM in like 7 months so go easy on me nigga... pc
    I.J.L Reppin
    Tatt And Blue Perhaps You Knew

Battle Record
    35-27
    thanks my nigga for explain my situation to them niggas don't understand what I go through everyday

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

Battle Record
    35-27
    uppin for feedback

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

Battle Record
    35-27
    uppin for feedback

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

Battle Record
    0-2
    yo man u killed da notepad with this its a nice drop especially for open mic man keep it up ...8.5/10

~F.A.M.E~

FUCK ALL MY ENEMYS

Meta4z(Leader)

ILL STATUS(co leader)

~!~know~!~ledge~!~

$treetz

H.I.T.S

~7-7--2~

Goliath

IN MY GRAVEYARD

AZNation

Spitacular1:spitacular
    bosniangangsta55:me

bosniangangsta55: yo
    bosniangangsta55: comon battle me on RB
    bosniangangsta55: i promise it will be a challenge
    bosniangangsta55: just give me a chance
    bosniangangsta55: i knew u was a pussy spit u aint no legend..
    spitacular1 signed off at 12:51:42 AM.

^^^im not takin that off untill u battle me^^^and that is suuppose to be a legend..?hahahahahalmfao

Battle Record
    35-27
    thanks for the feedback

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

Ate My O'chick
    yo i feel yea iwent threw hell all my life seein nigga get killed and shit but yea like i said i reall like ur rhyme

Battle Record
    35-27
    thanks need more feedback thats more explainable

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

youngclip
    dat was a nice drop it was mad deep 2 keep n good looks on dat vote youngclip vs. pimpdawg