Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: untitled 2

You've Earned a Custom Title! six milez's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-10

untitled 2

shooting and killing dont make a g// a real g got money// thats why im trying to cop the benz toppless//drop it and paint it something like honey//my flow something like money in the bank you can count on it// you can build a house and put a fountian on it // you can invest in it// and in 2 months you can cash out and retire with it//but when the flow come back its like mutual funds by the stacks// or 8 balls in the quanities of 50 packs// the clips hold 16//the tahoe sit on 23s// during the drought i might dig up 7500 keys// and put my sid e of the state on there feet// yall niggaz cant race wit me// ill give you a week long head start// or we can race to april and you can start in march// my flow flawless and always on point
    HITMAN a.k.a. ASSASIN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! six milez's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-10
    upping for replies
    HITMAN a.k.a. ASSASIN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    54-7
    Your structure was bad man...try to fix it up a little lik not in a paragraph form...it was kinda hard to understand this though but ur wordplay was ok nd it kinda looked lik u didnt really spend sum time wit this.Just keep on tryin though.

peace.

dawg i'ma be real wit ya.....this is garbage, typical bullshit rap. u sound like a fake ass cash money records.....whats next u gonna make'em say uhhhhh....like master p

if i was u i would delete.....find a real verse, copy, paste, and then claim it to be urs

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    Needs a proper title.