User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: WEEK 9 (0-0) DEJURETHARAW VS (0-0) {¤Skïï~Blàzîng¤}

Massive

WEEK 9 (0-0) DEJURETHARAW VS (0-0) {¤Skïï~Blàzîng¤}

30 LINES MAX

MUST SIGN IN BY WEDNESDAY::

VERSES DUE FRIDAY MIDNIGHT::

IF YOU DO NOT SIGN IN BY WEDNESDAY,YOU WILL LOSE,IF YOU DO SIGN IN AND DONT POST BY FRIDAY YOU LOSE,IF THERE IS SOMEONE THAT SIGNS IN AND DOESNT POST A VERSE,YOU MUST POST AT LEAST TWO BARS FOR THE VICTORY

{¤Skïï~Blàzîng¤}
    ok signin' in, droppin' tomorrow.

Do you mean 30 bars or lines?

DeJureThaRaw
    sighnin in...I'll drop soon as possible

DeJureThaRaw
    Dam thats messed up how they makin me battle another member of Ordo Abacho,O-well,ish happens here it go

Round 1:

I should work at a suicide hotline, when they call,l'll read-em-your-verse//they'll be stunned,at-first,becuz they didnt know things could-be-worst//You should really Re-herse!!
    I'll let you go second, cuz I understand your Dum-rymes//Take time//you better find a ~Haiwian~ boxer, so he can improve on your ~Punch~ lines//
    And see I dont Pre-write,I free-write, mean-while//you could steal from clothing stores, and still couldnt come up with a good ~Free~ style//
    Heres a suggestion..... When you Letter-your-ryme//see how long it takes... then go faster,Its tha only way you'll be Ahead-of-your-time//
    You claim to be Hard, you almost fooled me with ease//Then I thought "Please"// ~Blazing~ I relized, "I've never met a thug in my life that ~Skii's~"//
    You need alot of help, because this is begining to look Un-Fair//even charter said "We cant help you,But get help somewhere"//
    ......your girl like"Dam, you got dissed By-Charter!!...you know wat tha problem is,its like our sex life, you just need to try-Harder"//............"well then again why Bother"....//

I'll break bone, with tha damage this line-do//you'll need a cast....think of it this way,now atleast somebodies willing to sign-you//
    Did I blind-you??with my Seam-less-cunning//You Lose....It was over before it began,You must be blind!!, You couldnt See-this-coming??//

The League's Bill Parcell
    Battle Record
    38-4
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    crew will be watchin, lol

Text (b.2001 - d.2006)
    LLL Season Four: Champion
    LLL Season Four: Undefeated
    Rbs 1st Text Tourney Champ
    LLL's Longest Streak (22-0)
    Former SS League Champ
    Rbs 1st Battle In Legends Forum
    Rbs 1st 1-2 Punch Champ
    Member of A.I.

{¤Skïï~Blàzîng¤}
    Bit Late, but ya know. Shit happens.

Mentally surgin’, when I get the urge to split DeJurs mind in-to-thirds/
    Your inevitably cursed, makin’ split decisions isn’t going to win-you-first/
    His verse? absolutly absurd, because you could'nt beat me if i-was-you/
    I'm droppin' like monsoons, i've seen more intellect at fast foods drive-thru's/
    Undeveloped talent like in wombs, similies will immediatly decease-you-instantly/
    You failed miserably, bankin' on them rhymes could never increase-your-credibility/
    He spittin' played rhymes, could'nt blaze and shyne if he were in a club and caught-with-a-9/
    No line scheme to find, use your own blood spurt to quench my thirst 'cos dawg-you-wine/
    And when the stars align, my words confuse you like bald peeps with hairline-fractures/
    I'm a lion sizin' an antilope like a watcher, if i'm asked if i got game your-my-capture/
    Anything else i could conjur? i'll make your teeth completly dissapear out-of-the-blue/
    Couldn't divide me if i were 2, and if you were the best ever MC then nobody-had-a-clue/
    Set pulses racin' when i manuver, i'm so ill i'll strangle you with-the-cordless/
    Rebelious worker never takin' orders, advanced skills so i could murder your-future-daughters/
    Better abort this, you actin' like an asswipe so you could try and steal chino XL's shit/
    but just admit it, i could get signed if i ditched my own and started rhymin' usin' your lyrics/

fuck it

CoMetaPhoreTune
    This was a good battle. DeJure came with a few hard hitters here n there, but I felt skii took it by originality and his punches hit just a lil harder than DeJure's. Plus skii stayed consistent wit his multis which displayed added skill and strength to the punches. Good battle both.

F-Money Bags
    This battle was crazy...My respect goes out to both but I think DeJure the Raw took this one, because his whole verse was packed with punchlines....my fav were:

I should work at a suicide hotline, when they call,l'll read-em-your-verse//they'll be stunned,at-first,becuz they didnt know things could-be-worst//You should really Re-herse!!

And see I dont Pre-write,I free-write, mean-while//you could steal from clothing stores, and still couldnt come up with a good ~Free~ style//

You claim to be Hard, you almost fooled me with ease//Then I thought "Please"// ~Blazing~ I relized, "I've never met a thug in my life that ~Skii's~"//

......your girl like"Dam, you got dissed By-Charter!!...you know wat tha problem is,its like our sex life, you just need to try-Harder"//............"well then again why Bother"....//
    Those were some hard hittin' bars but the most that caught my eye was this:
    I'll break bone, with tha damage this line-do//you'll need a cast....think of it this way,now atleast somebodies willing to sign-you//
    Good battle yall but my vote goes to Dejure tha raw...peep ma battle....1

Battle Record
    2-2
    I should work at a suicide hotline, when they call,l'll read-em-your-verse//they'll be stunned,at-first,becuz they didnt know things could-be-worst//You should really Re-herse!!-DEJURE

That shit was ill, i liked that line

He spittin' played rhymes, could'nt blaze and shyne if he were in a club and caught-with-a-9/
    {¤Skïï~Blàzîng¤}
    that was kinda coo, shit made me laugh

i read both verse like twice and i think dejure edged it with betta punches nahmean?

good battle
    D.L.W

Massive

BREAKDOWN::

DEJURETHARAW::

NOT A GOOD OPENER TOO ME,SETUP WAS PRETTY COOL,BUT YOUR PUNCH WAS WEAK MAN,SHOULD OF CAME WITH SOME CREATIVE SHIT HERE,IT WOULD OF BEEN HOT,BUT ANYWAYS THIS OPENER WASNT REALLY FEELING

I'll let you go second, cuz I understand your Dum-rymes//Take time//you better find a ~Haiwian~ boxer, so he can improve on your ~Punch~ lines//

PLAYED CONCEPT HERE,THE HAWAIN PUNCHLINE SHIT IS TOO OLD MAN,MAYBE NOT TO YOU BUT TO ME IT IS,I THOUGHT IT WOULD OF BEEN NICE IF YOU REWORDED IT,BUT STILL PLAYED.

KINDA OF A FILLER TYPE LINES HERE,NOTHING REALLY WENT WELL,SETUP NOT FEELING,AND PUNCH LINE NOT FEELING,I THINK IF YOU CONCENTRATED ON THE SETUP MORE IT WOULD OF CAME TO BE A MORE OF AN EFFECTIVE PUNCH

Heres a suggestion..... When you Letter-your-ryme//see how long it takes... then go faster,Its tha only way you'll be Ahead-of-your-time//

THE FIRST LINE WAS A PRETTY GOOD SETUP,BUT YOU FOLLOWED WITH A WEAK PUNCH,COME ON MAN,I THOUGHT THIS COULD OF BEEN A GOOD COUPLET HERE,BUT YOU FUCKED IT UP WITH THE WEAK PUNCH,JUST REMEMBER TO COME MORE CREATIVE ON YOUR PUNCHLINES

You need alot of help, because this is begining to look Un-Fair//even charter said "We cant help you,But get help somewhere"//

NOT TOO BAD OF A SETUP AGAIN,BUT YOU CAME AGAIN WITH THE PUNCH WHICH WAS REALLY WEAK,AND WAY TOO STRETCHED..

Did I blind-you??with my Seam-less-cunning//You Lose....It was over before it began,You must be blind!!, You couldnt See-this-coming??//

AGAIN NOT A GOOD ENDING..OR SETUP PUNCH COMBO,YOU NEED TO COME REALLY HARD AT THIS POINT TO MAKE THE READER VOTE FOR YOU ,WHICH YOU DIDNT,BUT OK VERSE

SKI BLAZING::

Mentally surgin’, when I get the urge to split DeJurs mind in-to-thirds/
    Your inevitably cursed, makin’ split decisions isn’t going to win-you-first/

NOT BAD OF AN OPENER,NICE MULTIS ALSO,BUT I THOUGHT THE SETUP WAS NICE,BUT CAME WEAK FOR THE PUNCH FOR THE SECOND,I FELT IF YOU CAME HARD THERE IT WOULD OF BEEN NICE

His verse? absolutly absurd, because you could'nt beat me if i-was-you/
    I'm droppin' like monsoons, i've seen more intellect at fast foods drive-thru's/

NOT FEELING THIS SHIT HERE,SETUP WAS OK,NOTHING SPECIAL,THEN YOU GO INTO YOU DROP LIKE A MONSOON,THEN SEEN MORE INTELLECT AT FAST FOOD DRIVE THRUS,NOT DOING IT FOR ME,IT WAS REALLY WEAK FILLER TYPE SHIT MAN,JUST COME WITH WITTY SHIT HERE

Undeveloped talent like in wombs, similies will immediatly decease-you-instantly/
    You failed miserably, bankin' on them rhymes could never increase-your-credibility/

NOT BAD,ALSO NOT TOO EFFECTIVE

No line scheme to find, use your own blood spurt to quench my thirst 'cos dawg-you-wine/

OK SETUP,WEAK PUNCH YO

And when the stars align, my words confuse you like bald peeps with hairline-fractures/
    I'm a lion sizin' an antilope like a watcher, if i'm asked if i got game your-my-capture/

TOO BASIC,HERE,NOT HARD HITTING EITHER

Anything else i could conjur? i'll make your teeth completly dissapear out-of-the-blue/
    Couldn't divide me if i were 2, and if you were the best ever MC then nobody-had-a-clue/

STRETCHED,WAY TOO STRETCHED

Set pulses racin' when i manuver, i'm so ill i'll strangle you with-the-cordless/
    Rebelious worker never takin' orders, advanced skills so i could murder your-future-daughters/

THIS I WAS FEELING,BUT WISH THE SETUP WAS A LITTLE BETTER THOUGH

Better abort this, you actin' like an asswipe so you could try and steal chino XL's shit/
    but just admit it, i could get signed if i ditched my own and started rhymin' usin' your lyrics/

NOT A GOOD ENDING EITHER,WASNT FEELING IT MAN,NEED TO COME HARD HERE,COME WITHA COOL ENDING.

UMM OK BATTLE NOTHING SPECTACULAR STOOD OUT HERE,IN EITHER VERSE,I THOUGHT DEJURE NEEDS TO WORK ON SOME SETUPS AND PUNCHS AND AS WELL AS SKI DOES,COME MORE CREATIVE TOO BOTH,USE WITTY CONCEPTS ALSO,AND CUT DOWN ON THE STRETCHED AND FILLER BULLSHIT,UMM I WAS GOING TO GIVE THIS TOO SKI,HE STARTED OFF COOL,BUT JUST LOSSED ME WITH SIMPLY GARBAGE SHIT,NOTHING REALLY HITTING,DEJURE I THOUGHT CAME OK,ON SOME PARTS SOME WERE ALSO NOT HITTING ,BUT HE ENTERTAINED ME MORE EVEN IT DIDNT SOUND IT IN MY QUOTEING

VOTE DEJURETHARAW

rar oneee
    Both verses seemd liek they coulda spent a lil more time on them.. Most of the parts were tied(punchs,meta,multi,ect..)

Over all dejure Edge this battle from skii to me, came with a few less fillers, and a bit harder punchs... Good battle to both yall tho..

Vote- Raw

OnE

.eL.
    vote-Raw

that cast line took it. Both had fire but the cast line pusghed Raw over the edge

Massive
    UP FOR VOTES

Massive

DEJURETHARAW WINS

DEJURETHARAW- 1-0

SKI BLAZING- 0-1